Dior Homme Sport by Christian Dior Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz By Dior
A masculine Woody fragrance that was created as an homage to racing. For the man who craves adventure and who lives life in the fast lane this scent is composed of citron and cedar wood accords with a powerful and energizing ginger accord that intensifies vitality.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #419909 in Health and Beauty
- Brand: Dior
- Released on: 2012-09-26
- Dimensions: 4.00" h x
5.00" w x
- Dior Homme Sport by Christian Dior for Men 1.7 oz EDT Spray (2008 Edition): Buy Christian Dior Men's Colognes - Provocative and enchanting, Dior Homme Sport is imbued with the brashness of youth and a vivifying freshness. With ginger as the predominant spicy note, this ardent and yet delightfully fresh composition opens with a fresh and bursting Sicilian Citron accord while at the base the Atlas Cedarwood accord offers a masculine and elegant anchor.
- Type: Eau De Toilette
What people said about Dior Homme Sport by Christian Dior Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 oz by Dior
Most helpful customer reviews
- Just a word of caution, I think Dior is waaaay to hyped. So with that, I wanted to liked this. All Dior Homme Sport smells like to me is flowers. Not that that is a terrible scent, at all. It's just too floral for me. Kind of reminds me of something my grandmother would wear.
However, for a Spring/Summer scent, Homme Sport knocks it out of the park. They nailed it. This is what Spring smells like.
- Dior Homme Sport is perfect for hot summer days so refreshing and classy & elegant at the same time , 5 star fragrance highly recommended for summer 10__10 .
- This little number caught me off guard. I was ion the market for a sporty fragrance that I could wear on the regular for summer and not waste my more "executive" smelling summer frags. I tried this, Versace Pour Homme and Chanel Allure Homme sport. I liked VPH the best and bought it a few months later I had a glass or ginger ale and I realized it immediately made me think of Dior Homme Sport (2008). I was able to smell it again and I must say I love this stuff now, just ordered a 3.4oz after I found out no one is selling the old version in favor for the new more grown up less fun version that's honestly lost its zest if I can be honest. I swear the nose works in mysterious ways. I give it a 10/10 for smell, not many frags remind me of my favorite carbonated beverage, 7/10 for longevity, lasts around 6 to 7 hours and a 8/10 for versatility, I could wear this in a shirt and board shorts or in a suit. Its got class and playfullness
- Hi I have both of Dior Homme Sport.2008 and Dior Homme Sport 2012.They are very good but for my 2008 version is much better and much offen usage it.For me is much interesting Compsition with elemi more exiaitment then irys .My overall rating for first of one is 9/10 but for version 2012 is 7/10
See all customer reviews...
See more Perfume for Men