Monday, March 10, 2014

Abercrombie and Fitch Perfume 8 Review

If you like softer stuff like CK euphoria, or the original Juicy perfume... sweet smells, then Abercrombie 8 is for you.
This is a softer smell, if you like stuff like Clinique happy, or D&G light blue, or any ralph lauren perfume (Strong perfumes) then Abercrombie 41 is for you.






I wish I would've been told that before I bought it, I will still use it, but its not my favorite.

You are going to adore this perfume and I have worn it for 8 years.

Chose this scent when Abercrombie Classic 41 discontinued. Yes you might very sad that it was discontinued. There are a few misc bottles of it out there, but paying $200 for a bottle might not make sense to me.

Anyway, Abercrombie 8 is the closest scent I have found to the classic 41.

Women's review This scent drives my husband absolutely crazy every time I wear it! I get compliments from friends and others, as well. Definitely a must have sexy scent for any woman's collection!

Men's review: One of my favorite scents! My wife loved the perfume and I loved the cheaper price! Will purchase again soon.

Buy Abercrombie and Fitch Perfume 8 here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you have your own review about this perfume? Shout it out on the comment form below. We'd be glad to put your perfume review on our website.